„By far“ your safest vacation
Covid-19 has changed our lives in just a few months. Who would have ever thought, that it would come to such a change?
We used the last few weeks to work out guidelines and procedures to be able to give you a relaxing, but above all a safe vacation. While coming up with these guidelines, we have work together with the province Bolzano, the hotel operator’s association (HGV) and several experts. We will not allow Corona to spread. Your safety is our highest goal.
The guideline will be renewed constantly and suited at the legal regulations given by the government.
Last stand: 30th of May 2020
Your personal safety
- More space = more safety
Our size brings you benefits! To strengthen this effect, we have decided to reduce the bed capacity of our hotel. The rooms are limited!
- In every entry, as well as in every floor you will find disinfection dispensers. We invite you to use them regularly and after every entry into the hotel.
- In the whole region, the wearing of a face mask is obligatory. If you come across people with a lower distance then one meters, you are asked to wear a mask. You will get a free face mask at your arrival. The distance regulation is not valid for people living together and 1st grade families.
- To shorten the time at the reception, from now on we offer an online check-in.
- Before the check-in, every guest has to measure the temperature. This temperature should not be above 37,5°. We recommend to measure your own temperature before you start.
- In order to plan your vacation flexibly and without any doubts, we have loosened our cancellation regulations.
- For your own safety the entry to our hotel is just possible for house guests. Therefor you will not be able to invite friend or relatives to dinner or into the bar/ wellness area. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Disinfection, Cleaning and safety on the highest level
- Every part of the hotel is going to be cleaned properly. After the cleaning process, every surface is going to be disinfected.
- Critical surfaces and hotel parts like the elevator, hand rails, doorknobs, light switches etc. are being constantly cleaned and disinfected.
- After the departure every room is being cleaned properly, disinfected and sterilized.
- The laundry like linen, tablecloths, towels, bathrobes etc. are being washed directly in the hotel with a disinfecting detergent.
- very staff member works with gloves and facemasks.
- Every staff member gets a single room, to minimize the contact with other people.
- The crew is constantly being informed about new guidelines and is trained properly.
Kitchen, restaurant and service
- Our generous spaces allow us to guarantee the safety distance between the dining tables. Your will find the breakfast and salad buffet in the usual form, but you have to wear gloves and facemasks. Also, every guest is asked to keep the safety distance between one another.
- As soon as you take seat at your dining table you can take off your mask and gloves.
- We kindly ask for your understanding, that due to the safety distance, we can not take table wishes.
- Our ventilation system is constantly working to refresh the air in our dining room.
- After breakfast as well as after the dinner the whole dining room is being cleaned and disinfected.
Hiking in the Dolomites
- The cable cars and chairlifts as well as the mountain huts open in the beginning of June. The guidelines regarding face mask, gloves and safety distance are applying here as well.
- In case you won’t rest at a mountain hut to have lunch, we offer a lunch package.
- While you are hiking alone or with family, you do not have to wear a face mask. If you come by other people you are asked to wear the face mask while you pass those people. Thankfully our valley and our hiking area is very big, so crowded places can be avoided.