„By far“ your safest vacation
Covid-19 has changed our lives in just a few months. Who would have ever thought, that it would come to such a change?
We used the time to work out guidelines and procedures to be able to give you a relaxing, but above all a safe vacation. While coming up with these guidelines, we have work together with the province Bolzano, the hotel operator’s association (HGV) and several experts. We will not allow Corona to spread. Your safety is our highest goal.
The guideline will be renewed constantly and suited at the legal regulations given by the government.
Last stand: 01.03.2021
Your personal safety
- In every entry, as well as in every floor you will find disinfection dispensers. We invite you to use them regularly and after every entry into the hotel.
- In the whole region, the wearing of a face mask is obligatory in closed common areas. You will get a free face mask at your arrival. The distance regulation is not valid for people living together and 1st grade families.
- To shorten the time at the reception, from now on we offer an online check-in.
- In order to plan your vacation flexibly and without any doubts, we have loosened our cancellation regulations.
- For your own safety the entry to our hotel is just possible for house guests. Therefor you will not be able to invite friend or relatives to dinner or into the bar/ wellness area. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Disinfection, Cleaning and safety on the highest level
- Every part of the hotel is going to be cleaned properly. After the cleaning process, every surface is going to be disinfected.
- Critical surfaces and hotel parts like the elevator, hand rails, doorknobs, light switches etc. are being constantly cleaned and disinfected.
- After the departure every room is being cleaned properly, disinfected and sterilized.
- The laundry like linen, tablecloths, towels, bathrobes etc. are being washed directly in the hotel with a disinfecting detergent.
- Every staff member works with facemasks.
- All our staff members did a COVID-19 test before the season.
- Every staff member gets a single room, to minimize the contact with other people.
- The crew is constantly being informed about new guidelines and is trained properly.
Kitchen, restaurant and service
- Our generous spaces allow us to guarantee the safety distance between the dining tables. Your will find the breakfast and salad buffet in the usual form, but you have to wear the facemasks. Also, every guest is asked to disinfect the hands and keep the safety distance.
- As soon as you take seat at your dining table you can take off your mask and gloves.
- We kindly ask for your understanding, that due to the safety distance, we can not take table wishes.
- Our ventilation system is constantly working to refresh the air in our dining room.
- After breakfast as well as after the dinner the whole dining room is being cleaned and disinfected.
The wellness and spa area
- Our indoor pool, as well as our whirlpool will be opened for your use. Please keep also in this area the safety distances.
- The Sauna, the steam bath and the aroma bath are opened on request. In those areas you have to maintain a safety distance of 2 meters.
- The Kneipp's water treading basin will be opened for normal usage.
- Our solarium and the fitness area are open as well. We kindly ask you to register at the reception before your usage.
- For safety reasons all puplic toilettes in the hotel (except in the wellness area) area and the changing room in the wellness area remain closed.
Hikeing in the Dolomites
- The cable cars and chairlifts as well as the mountain huts open at the end of may. The guidelines regarding face mask, gloves and safety distance are applying here as well.
- In case you won’t rest at a mountain hut to have lunch, we offer a lunch package.
- While you are hiking alone or with family, you do not have to wear a face mask. If you come by other people you are asked to wear the face mask while you pass those people. Thankfully our valley and our hiking area is very big, so crowded places can be avoided.
- In closed rooms, in public transport and in places where crowds are possible, faces masks are still obligatory, if you can not keep the safety distance of 1 meter at any time.
For more information visit the official homepage of Alto Adige. Click here