„By far“ your safest vacation
Covid-19 has changed our lives in just a few months. Who would have ever thought, that it would come to such a change?
We used the time to work out guidelines and procedures to be able to give you a relaxing, but above all a safe vacation. While coming up with these guidelines, we have work together with the province Bolzano, the hotel operator’s association (HGV) and several experts. We will not allow Corona to spread. Your safety is our highest goal.
The guideline will be renewed constantly and suited at the legal regulations given by the government.
Your personal safety
- In every entry, as well as in every floor you will find disinfection dispensers. We invite you to use them regularly and after every entry into the hotel.
- In the whole region, the wearing of a face mask is obligatory in closed common areas. The distance regulation is not valid for people living together and 1st grade families.
- To shorten the time at the reception, from now on we offer an online check-in.
- In order to plan your vacation flexibly and without any doubts, we have loosened our cancellation regulations.
Disinfection, Cleaning and safety on the highest level
- Every part of the hotel is going to be cleaned properly. After the cleaning process, every surface is going to be disinfected.
- Critical surfaces and hotel parts like the elevator, hand rails, doorknobs, light switches etc. are being constantly cleaned and disinfected.
- After the departure every room is being cleaned properly, disinfected and sterilized.
- Every staff member works with facemasks and is fully vaccinated.
- Every staff member gets a single room, to minimize the contact with other people.
- The crew is constantly being informed about new guidelines and is trained properly.
Kitchen, restaurant and service
- Our generous spaces allow us to guarantee the safety distance between the dining tables. Your will find the breakfast and salad buffet in the usual form, but you have to wear the facemasks. Also, every guest is asked to disinfect the hands and keep the safety distance.
- We kindly ask for your understanding, that due to the safety distance, we can not take table wishes.
- After breakfast as well as after the dinner the whole dining room is being cleaned and disinfected.
The wellness and spa area (accessible with green pass)
- Our indoor pool, as well as our whirlpool will be opened for your use. Please keep also in this area the safety distances.
- The Sauna, the steam bath and the aroma bath are opened on request. In those areas you have to maintain a safety distance of 2 meters.
- The Kneipp's water treading basin will be opened for normal usage.
- Our solarium and the fitness area are open as well. We kindly ask you to register at the reception before your usage.
Hiking in the Dolomites
- The cable cars and chairlifts as well as the mountain huts open at the end of may. The guidelines regarding face mask, gloves and safety distance are applying here as well.
- In case you won’t rest at a mountain hut to have lunch, we offer a lunch package.
- In closed rooms and in public transport the faces masks are still obligatory.
Green Pass (digital Covid certification)
We would like to point out, that since the 6th of August the green pass is necessary to access to the following services:
- Consumption of food and beverages at the table in closed spaces (not valid for hotels)
- Indoor pools, swimming centres, fitness rooms, team sports, wellness areas in closed spaces, also hotel wellness areas
- Public events and contests
- Museums, cultural events and exhibitions
- Fairs, conferences and congresses
- Thermal baths, theme parks and amusement parks
- Closed cultural centres and social centres
The green pass certifies one the following points:
- The first vaccine against the covid-19 virus (the greenpass is being issued 15 days after the first vaccine)
- The termination of the complete vaccination cycle (valid for 270 days)
- The recovery from the covid-19 virus (valid for 180 days starting from the first positive PCR-test)
- A negative PCR- or Antigen test that is not older than 48 hours.
For more information visit the official homepage of Alto Adige. Click here